Terms & Conditions
Our Game Contest is intended to create a platform for Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents to showcase their skills in developing unique and creative mobile game applications (‘Games’ and/or ‘Game Apps’).
We are looking for Games that have unique, novel and creative elements. The Games must be user friendly, engaging, popular with players, and with great computer generated graphics.
CONTEST CRITERIA & GUILDLINES (MOBILE GAME)
1. The Game Contest will be open to members of the public who are Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents.
2. Interested persons meeting the eligibility criteria wishing to enter the Game Contest will have to register themselves at the Game Contest website at: https://www.miinycontest.com (upon completion of the registration process a ‘Participant/s’).
3. Registration is open from the 16th January 2018 and will close on the 15th March 2018.
4. Participants may make game submissions from the 16th March 2018 till the 9th August 2018.
5. Participants may make multiple Game Submissions.
6. Participants who submit Game Submissions undertake that their Game Submissions are their own created and developed ideas and works, and not ideas and works which are the creation of, or owned by, a third party, or which breaches the intellectual property rights and trade secrets of a third party.
7. The Game has to run smoothly on either the Apple iOS platform, the Google Android platform, or on both the platforms.
8. All Game Submissions will be uploaded as a link from your Apple App Store Account or Google Play Store Account to the Miiny’s Contest Websites and to our Social Media Platforms.
9. Members of the public are invited to download the Games, to play them, and to submit their rating, reviews and comments for the Game Submissions.
10. Miiny will grant Awards to the Top 3 Mobile Game Submissions.
11. All Game Submissions will be judged by Miiny (Miiny Judgment Committee).
12. The Miiny Judgment Committee will comprise of Miiny and two independent assessors who will rate the Game Submissions using the following guidelines: how user friendly the Game is (is it easy to learn the rules, and play the game, without too much of a hassle); is the Game engaging (the degree to which one wants to continue playing the Game or to play the Game repeatedly); is it popular with various age groups (from youngsters to middle aged gamers); the degree of complexity of the Game (how many levels of the Game are there; and the risk and rewards system inherent in the Game); and, the degree to which the computer generated graphics of the Game has been developed.
13. The judging will be done on the from 10th August 2018 to 9th October 2018. and Miiny will publish the names of the Award Winners on its website and our social media platforms on the 16th October 2018.
14. Winners will be presented their Awards on the November 2018 at Miiny’s office.
15. The Winner of the Best Game Award might be granted a Game Co-development, and promotions agreement to develop and market their Game Submission in collaboration with Miiny on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
CONTEST CRITERIA & GUILDLINES (CHARACTER ILLUSTRATION)
1. The Character Illustration Contest will be open to members of the public who are Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents.
2. Interested persons meeting the eligibility criteria wishing to enter the Character Illustration Contest will have to register themselves at the Character Illustration Contest website at: https://www.miinycontest.com (upon completion of the registration process a ‘Participant/s’).
3. All final illustration artwork has to be submitted to Miiny Holdings Pte Ltd by the Final Submission Date.
4. Participants may make multiple Character Illustration Submissions.
5. All artwork for to be original with no less than 80% similarities.
6. All submission will be uploaded to Miiny’s Contest Website and our Social Media Platforms at the start of the Evalution Duration for reviewing and commenting.
7. Winners will be determined by 50% – Miiny’s Judging Panel and 50% – Viewer’s Reviews and Comments.
I hereby declare that:
I am a Singaporean National/Singapore Permanent Resident, and I have provided to you true and accurate information relating to my person, including my full name and my NRIC/Passport Number, to enable you to establish and verify my personal identity particulars.
I have read and understood the rules of the Miiny Game Contest and will comply with the said rules.
I acknowledge that if it is discovered that I have breached the Contest Rules, any Award made to me will be cancelled by Miiny.
If you have any questions, please feel free to drop me a line. If you don’t get an answer immediately, I might just be travelling through the middle of nowhere. I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. That’s a promise!
MIINY HOLDINGS PTE LTD
140 Paya Lebar Road
Tel: +65 6718 6728
LIKE US ON
FOLLOW US ON